So., 25. Sept.|
LYLA Silent Yoga
Wann & Wo
25. Sept. 2022, 10:30 – 11:45
München, Helfenrieder Straße 12, 81379 München, Deutschland
About The Event
We are very excited to announce we are back at Munich's urban cultural project, Sugar Mountain! Our classic Silent Disco Yoga event will include our classic 75 minute Yoga Flow led by Daniela (in German), combining elements of movement, meditation and ecstatic dance, in combination with a live electronic DJ set by Leanadro and silent disco headphones by Soundoff Experience.
Move and dance with us in this open format, as you go deeper and deeper into flow with LYLA's chill beats. Be prepared to be fully immersed and lose yourself in this fluid sequence of movements and music in this open-air getaway outside of the city.
- Early Bird 22€ (until 11.09) for the first 10 participants
- GA 27€ (until 23.09)
- Last Call 32€ (until 25.09)
Daniela is a Yoga Teacher, dance artist and Choreographer based in Munich. She has been dancing since she was 3 years old and trained at IWANSON international school of contemporary dance for many years and graduated 2012 from the professional dance education. Since then she has been involved as a dancer and choreographer in various projects and productions, including the theater in Linz, Art Dance Music Company Munich, Schauburg Theater, alte Pinakothek and the Richard-Strauß-festival in Garmisch.
Besides her dance projects she is teaching contemporary dance in different dance schools in Munich and founded the new dance platform for young dance „was wir wollen..!“ together with her colleague Domenica Ewald. Daniela found her love for yoga during her professional dance education. Since 2013 she is teaching Vinyasa Yoga in various Yogastudios in Munich. During the last years she completed different Teacher Trainings in India and Germany in Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga Yoga, Energy Work and Yogatherapie. Her classes are very flowing and inspired by her dance background and love for music. She is a 800h+ certified yoga teacher.
Leandro D’Introno (DJ Mun) is an italian DJ, passionate about house and tech house music. After playing in the most prestigious clubs in southern Italy and in numerous clubs in Brooklyn, NY, Leandro moved to Munich, where he is currently is a resident dj at Die Krake.
For more info:
- What are the measurements taken against Corona? No restrictions on outdoor/covered events. Cancellation of event due to any change of regulation will be offered a full refund.
- Do I need previous knowledge in Soul Yoga? No! All beginners are welcome! The class will be taught in English for All Levels, so you can take it as little or advanced as you'd like.
- What can/should I bring into the event? Please bring water, yoga mat, and your good vibes! If you don't own a yoga mat, no worries! Please email email@example.com.
- What if it rains? Event will be covered, so no worries.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please email the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's the refund policy? All sales have 1 day refund policy and can be transferable to another customer or future event if needed.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, save trees! Please just have a screenshot of your ticket for entry.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? All tickets are transferable, however, please email the name change to email@example.com.
- Cancellation or postponement due to certain circumstances? Please note, we reserve the right to cancel by the latest two days in advance if there are less than a certain amount of participants and other unforeseen circumstances (ie, weather, event space, teacher, caterer, etc). A refund or voucher will be offered for a future course. Thank you for your understanding!