So., 08. Aug.|
The Collective Silent Disco Yoga and Dance at Sugar Mountain
Wann & Wo
08. Aug. 2021, 10:30 – 11:45
München, Helfenrieder Straße 12, 81379 München, Germany
About The Event
We are very excited to announce our newest summer project with Munich’s newest urban cultural project, Sugar Mountain! In August, we will be hosting two Silent Disco Yoga events that includes our classic 75 minute Yoga Flow on August 8th led by Tanja Hirsch (in German) and August 29th led by Jodie Roberts (in English), combining elements of movement, meditation and ecstatic dance, in combination with a live electronic DJ set by LYLA and silent disco headphones by Soundoff Experience.
Move and dance with us in this open format, as you go deeper and deeper into flow with LYLA’s chill beats. Be prepared to be fully immersed and lose yourself in this fluid sequence of movements and music in this open-air getaway outside of the city.
08.08 Tickets (Available 19.07.21): Early Bird 20€ (until 21.07) for the first 10 participants GA 25€ (until 04.08) Last Call 30€ (until 08.08)
29.08 Tickets (Available 09.08.21): Early Bird 20€ (until 11.08) for the first 10 participants GA 25€ (until 25.08) Last Call 30€ (until 29.08)
Tanja Hirsch is a passionate Yoga & Meditation teacher, Living Free podcast Host and organizes transformational Retreats worldwide and online. Her holistic approach helps people to establish more Self Love to live authentically, fulfilled and free. Her mission is to help people who feel stuck in their lives to step back into their power, shed the layers of limiting believes, fear and doubts and help them find their purpose, so that they can share their gifts with this world
In her intuitive flow classes, Tanja mixes creative Vinyasa Flow elements with dance, shaking and breathing techniques. Her teachings are not about performance or the perfect look, they are all about tuning into the body and allowing it to move intuitively, however it feels good in the present moment - to connect back to your needs and Intuition.
Jodie Roberts (Flow with Jodie) A Yoga Teacher from the UK, now based in Munich since 2017. Earlier, she spent 10 years living in Thailand, Australia and Bali. Jodie's love for water allows her to include these fluid movements in the foundation of her yoga practice. Her style helps to show people the beauty of these worlds, both on the waves and on the mat. In her practice, she teaches how to be soft yet strong, playful as well as calm, and feel the connection between every single movement. Like rivers, we all flow to the same sea. Jodie loves sharing the joy that practicing yoga brings, enabling us all to flow to our own path to happiness.
Ly Senger/LYLA: Located in Munich, Germany, from Los Angeles, California, specializing in deephouse, indie-electronic, disco lounge, and hip-hop in any setting. In 2014, I also received my yoga teaching certification in Rishikesh, India. Since then, I have combined music and yoga by teaching and performing at numerous Yoga Events and Festivals. My high energy and ability to mix genres in an open-format appeals to the crowds, whether it's partying the night away or Surya Namaste-ing into the early morning.
The former Katzenberg concrete plant is becoming a creative destination as part of the art and culture project Sugar Mountain. The HAPPENING PLACE functions as a creative experimental field and a neighborhood gettogether. Inside the former factory the SUPER STRUCTURE is a venue for theater, music, dance, cultural festivals, contemporary art, film and much more. The outdoor area will be made accessible and usable for all Munich residents. SKATE FIELD, Basketball ART YARD and the TABLE SPORTS ARENA are offers to the neighborhood for participation and interaction. MULTI CORES are event spaces with changing uses. There will be an open-air program for the entire duration of the project: sports, markets, cinema, festivals, concerts and more. POP UP WALLS and LIVING SCULPTURES create even more space for interactive art experiences on the site. Sugar Mountain is a "non-profit" project and wants to be a positive force in the context of urban development.
For more info:
- What are the measurements taken against Corona? All participants are to wear their face mask when not on the mat, mats markers will be spaced with safety 1.5 meter measures, hand washing / sanitizing, avoid queuing for check in or bathroom will be enforced, food and drinks to be professionally handled by vendors, location and sound equipment to be thoroughly checked, cleaned and disinfected, and cancellation of Event due to any change of regulation will be offered a full refund.
- Corona regulations? Events in Munich are now allowed up to 250 people and we have enough space to practice safely! Please bring your own mat and face mask. Mats to be set up 1.5-2 meters apart and masks to be worn whenever you off the mat!
- Do I need previous knowledge in Soul Yoga? No! All beginners are welcome but you must be over 18 years of age to participate. The class will be taught in English for All Levels, so you can take it as little or advanced as you'd like.
- What can/should I bring into the event? Please bring your mask, water, yoga mat, and your good vibes! If you don't own a yoga mat, no worries! Please email email@example.com.
- What if it rains? The event will be moved indoors, so rain or shine will be no problem! For extreme cases, Event will be re-scheduled or refunded.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please email the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's the refund policy? This event is free! No refunds necessary, but please cancel your ticket so we can give your spot to another.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? All tickets are transferable, however, please email the name change to email@example.com.
- Cancellation or postponement due to certain circumstances? Please note, we reserve the right to cancel by the latest two days in advance if there are less than certain amount of participants and other unforeseen circumstances (i.e., weather, event space, teacher, caterer, etc). A refund or voucher will be offered for a future course. Thank you for your understanding!